The innosilicon A10 Pro ETH miner is an upgraded version meant to enhance ETH mining. It has a decent memory capacity of 6G. It has an extremely high-performance hashrate of 500 MH/S, and a 950 W. Weighs approximately 8.6 Kg, and for the dimensions, the miner is standard built. The length 360mm*, width 136mm*, height 282mm, and it contains an Ethernet connectivity. To work well, your farm has to have proper cooling, a 10A AC cable, and a dust filter.
Shipping and packaging
● Once your full payment is confirmed, your order will be shipped in 7 business days. It works on a first-pay, first-serve basis. However, the pandemic has negatively affected the logistics and transportation department. Therefore, all deliveries are organized depending on the situation. They shall also be subject to the terms and conditions on the official website.
● When you make your order, be aware that the Innosilicon A10 Pro PSU isn’t included in the package. The ones that the company provides are mainly custom made for their miners. This is because all clients need particular varieties of plugs, and the CPU doesn’t have 220V AC cables. If you need a second option, then the alternative is to purchase the standard IEC C14 AC power cables. You can use those cables with a PSU you purchase.
● When you’re filling out delivery information, you should include all the essential details. Information you should write includes: the recipient’s name, contact information, and the delivery address. You should fill out all the information very carefully. Everything is shipped depending on the information that you provide. The company won’t take responsibility for any damages or losses that result from any errors from the provided information.
● All the goods you order are guaranteed safety by Innosilicon until they hand your package over to a shipping carrier. Afterward, the ownership and responsibility will be transferred to you when the goods are given to and accepted by the shipping courier. From there, any damages or loss of goods during transport will be charged to you. The import and customs clearance is charged to you as well.
● An insurance fee will be charged. This will increase the in-transit security of your order. The miner is high-value and hence requires extra protection. Insurance fees will be charged along with the shipping fee. For the insured party, the name of the company or buyer is what will be used. This also increases the need to ensure your contact information is correct.
The factory usually tests the miner before it’s shipped, and it has to be certified by Innosilicon. After you make your payment, then your order starts being processed immediately after. That’s their post-sales policy. The warranty for the miners that are directly purchased from the is 180 days. In case you experience any problem within the stipulated period, you’ll have to leave an after-sales message on the company’s message board. The technical team is in charge of taking care of such complaints, and it will get back to you as soon as possible.
You shouldn’t send any parts or even a machine before you go through the process of contacting the technical team first. If you experience any damage or losses and you hadn’t contacted them, then the company won’t be responsible; you’ll be. The prices that the miners go for may be revised at any time. This won’t include any prior notice or customers being compensated for the prices. The warranty won’t be valid in the following circumstances:
● Miner is tampered with by customers
● If damage comes from lightning or poor quality power supply
● If the circuit boards are damaged because of being exposed to moisture and water
● The circuit board is entirely burned
● Instances of excessive overclocking in an environment that’s overheated
If you have such damages, you’ll be charged maintenance fees for your miner.